How to apply job opportunity at Economic community of west African states (ECOWAS).
The economic community of wester African countries ECOWAS was a group of 15 African countries Wich was established 28 may 1975 which includes the sign-in of the treaty of Lagos mission which aim to promote economic development among the practicing countries.
To be enable to work as part of a team in supporting and addressing the needs of clients and stakeholders,
- Must be enable to perform the various multitask and to meet client service/stakeholder management standards and objectives of pertinence to assigned responsibilities,
- Must be enable to perceive the moods and feelings of others from various cultural backgrounds, and to understand interests, needs, and perspectives so as to prevent/address misunderstandings and complaints.
- All must be enables to respect chain of command in an appropriate manner,
- Must be Basic understanding of the ECOWAS organisation mandate and its functions.
Categories of the job:
Which will be Annual Salary.
- UA 32,123.20 – USD 50,683.98,
- UA 37,674.89 – USD 59,443.44,
- UA 43,414.62 – USD 68,499.59.
How to apply.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to:
using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
click here to join us on WhatsApp group