How to apply a job at Dangote Group company.
Dangote group company is one of the largest company operating in African with a hard reputation and largest amount of salary.
Dangote group company has a highly and Qualify product which have it’s headquarters bustling in metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
Requirements for job .
- Must have a minimum of 10 years of proven experience in Corporate Sustainability function in a large organization, preferably in a multi-national setting.
- Must have a Strong skills in MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word and internet research.
- Must be At least 3 years’ experience in Sustainability Reporting using global reporting standards.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills (remains open to others’ ideas, exhibits willingness to try new approaches).
- Must be Innovative and Collaborative.
- Persuasive and resilient.
- Excellent writing skills
Adaptive and self-driven.
- Result-oriented and committed.
- Negotiation and crisis management skills
- Experienced in leading continuous improvement projects.
- Excellent communications & advocacy skills.
12.;Effective planning, target setting, project monitoring and performance measurement.
- Successfully implemented environmental & social performance management framework in a large and diversified business space.
- Experienced in sustainability and corporate social responsibility management.
- Experienced in Sustainability Reporting using global standards and frameworks.
Categories of job
Employment Type: Full-time
Category: DCP – HR
Department: HR & Administration
Reports To: AGM, Recruitment.
Deadline for the application of this job.
Actually no specific date for the close of this job but we encourage you to apply in time.
Click here to apply
Click here to join our WhatsApp group