Apply business analyst employment at First Bank of Nigeria Limited.
The first bank of Nigeria is one of the largest financial banking in Nigeria by groth earning and largest consumers.
They have more than 10 million costumer account.
The first bank of Nigeria has over 750 branches which provides range of retail and corporate financial services.
The first bank has international subsidiary throughout the country of the world.
The different bank in world inclu the following;
- FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris,
2.FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana,
- FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea,
- FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, and
- Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
You can apply one of the bank of each country above here.
The role as a business analyst.
- To analyse, report and generate business foresight on products, channels, customers, branches and Customer Profitability Reports) in the business areas of oversight.
- Generate actionable analytics and insight on the bank’s growth, profitability, sales, competitivesss etc on the electronic products, channels, and lines of business.
- Effective facilitate the implementation and maintenance of an effective MIS (Management Information System) reporting application that is accurate and fair in presenitng business performnace.
- ensure the integrity and completeness of bankwide Account mapping in line with the account mapping policy.
- The applicants must have a first degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Science or Engineering or
- Master’s Degree / Professional Certification in Accounting or Finance.
- The strong and effective Experience in MIS (Management Information System).
- Must have Experience in Finance or Accounting.
- And also Seven (7) years industry experience and at least three years in a MIS, Finance or accounting role.
Click here to apply
Join us on our WhatsApp group