How to apply job opportunity at United Nations international children’s emergency fund (UNICEF).
What you ought to know about united Nations international children’s emergency fund (UNICEF), is a program designed to help those countries who are in the great danger or financial problem to help the children of such countries with fund and other social amenities these programs is designed across more than 190 countries to assist their children to acquire a better and easier lives.
Requirements for the United Nations international children’s fund include the following:-
- A candidate must have at least a minimum of Master’s Degree in relevant field like (Supply Chain Management, Health System Strengthening Public/ Global Health, Epidemiology) with relevant experience in Nutrition and so on.
- A candidate must have a Minimum of eight (8) years of proven expertise in conducting research/surveys in the health system in among Nigeria country,
- A candidate must also have a concerate Professional experience and/background in nutrition programming especially micronutrient deficiency control,
- Must have an Excellent communication skills in the English language (written and verbal),
- All the Qualify and interested candidate must have an Excellent reporting and presentation skills and proven ability to work independently,
- Must have a Strong interpersonal skills and ability to effectively work in a multi-cultural environment,
- A candidate must present an Available in Nigeria during assignment period and can visit office and field time to time as needed,
- A candidate must have Experience working in/knowledge of the Nigeria, nutrition context, and local Nigerian language skills,
- All the Qualify candidate must be Willingness to comply with UNICEF Harmonized Approach to Cash Transfer (HACT) approaches such as micro-assessments, spot-checks including at end-user level.
If you been recruited these will be some of your duty;
- Try to Identify key barriers and challenges to optimal supply management for IFA across the public sector,
- To be able to Recommend strategies to strengthen the supply chain and uptake of IFA supplements,
- Must be able to Describe the role the private sector is playing in provision of IFA supplementation, including are IFA and or Multiple Micronutrient Supplements (MMS) available in private pharmacies, shops, etc.
- Programme management, monitoring and delivery of results,
- Technical and operational support to programme implementation and strengthening data system,
- Networking and partnership building,
- Innovation, knowledge management and capacity building.
The location of job is Lagos Nigeria
Click here to apply
Join us on WhatsApp group